The summer is going to turn up the heat, are you ready? The city has so much on offer, how do you narrow it down? Don’t worry, we did it for you! Here we have the events you shouldn’t miss this month, everything from concerts to wine tasting, see you all there!
- City Winery – 155 Varick Street, 10013
- July 7&8 at 8:00 pm
- Price: $45
Macy Gray makes music that transcends genres, the Grammy-winning artist has sold over 25 million records worldwide over her 14 year career. Come sing along with the legendary artist at City Winery, a world-class music venue/restaurant/urban winery in the heart of Soho.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Boathouse – Furman Street between Piers 1 and 2, 11201
- July, every Thurs & Sat – 10:00 am until 3:00 pm
- Price: Free
Take in some amazing views of the city with walk-up kayaking in Brooklyn Bridge Park between Piers 1 and 2. Start with a briefing on the basics of the sport, then don your life vest while someone watches over your things as you paddle away the day.
- SideBAR – 118 East 15th Street, 10003
- Every Sunday in July – 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Price: $20
SideBAR is rated one of NYC’s best Sunday Funday brunches. Spend your Sunday enjoying southwestern brunch specials and unlimited drinks! Everything from breakfast burritos to eggs Benedict, and more!
- Webster Hall – 125 E 11th St, Manhattan, 10003
- July 21 – 8:00 pm until 10:00 pm
- Price: $30
Once described as as “one of the most imaginative bands of our time” by Billboard Magazine, and topping the UK studio album charts nine times, a Super Furry Animals is not to be missed.
- The Navy Yard, Building 275 – 4th St, Brooklyn, 11205
- July 2 & 30 – 3:00 pm until 4:00 pm
- Price: $30
Placed atop a 14,800 square foot rooftop is the world’s first commercially-viable rooftop vineyard in hidden within the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Enjoy tastings, stunning views and heavenly hammocks, all before the vineyard’s first ever harvest in October.
- The Duplex – 61 Christopher Street, Manhattan, 10014
- July 8 & 22 at 9pm
- Price: $15
Guilty Pleasures is filled with sultry charm and feminine energy that brings out the classic side of the cabaret experience, making for aN extravaganza in which “Great Gatsby meets Mad Men meets Beyoncé.”
- The High Line at West 14th Street & 10th Avenue, 10014
- Sunday nights in July – 6:30 pm until 10:00 pm
- Price: Free
Can’t sleep in the summer heat? Take advantage of those clear skies at the High Line. Gaze at the stars, planets, and moon through the high-powered telescopes of the Amateur Astronomers Association, then chat with the experts about the sights you see.
featured image source: [travelandtourworld]