If you’re a night owl, this is your city. Here are some of the perks of routinely staying up late:
1. You’re less likely to miss all the exciting things going on.
2. When your friends text you at midnight asking if you want to go out, you’re game.
3. The grocery store is empty at night.
4. So is the laundromat.
6. Nighttime affords even more interesting people-watching opportunities.
7. You get more views like this:
8. And this:
9. And this:
10. Halal food.
11. Hanging out on a rooftop at night is much more romantic.
12. By the time you do feel like going to bed, it might actually be quiet.
13. Or you can stay up a little later and watch the sun rise.
Cover photo credit: PicselPerfect/Flickr