NYC’s Restaurant Week is still underway, offering NYers amazing dining deals that can’t be missed. And though Restaurant Week will be ending Sunday, February 12, as one door closes another one opens!
Brooklyn is taking matters into their own hands, and hosting their very own Restaurant Week, launching Friday, February 17.
Hosted by Myrtle Avenue Brooklyn Partnership, Myrtle Avenue Restaurant Week 2023 will feature nine participating restaurants in the Fort Greene and Clinton Hill neighborhoods of Brooklyn– all of which are located on Myrtle Ave, of course!
“We’re excited for our first Restaurant Week to give diners a chance to save money on great food and drink options on Myrtle Avenue, enjoying a dinner out at either stand-by favorites or a brand-new restaurant. With a great mix of cuisines, I’m looking forward to getting out of the house and trying something different every night this week!” said Chad Purkey, BID Executive Director of Myrtle Avenue Brooklyn Partnership.
Myrtle Avenue Restaurant Week encourages diners to eat outside of the box, getting a taste of all the diverse cuisine Brooklyn has to offer.
From neighborhood staples such as Putnam’s Pub to new kids on the block like Lula Mae, restaurant weeks serve as the perfect time to try something you never have before (we’re looking at those of you who find your fav restaurant and then refuse to dine literally anywhere else–NYC has waaaay too many restaurants for that!)
The best part: each restaurant will offer sit-down dinner with three different price points to choose from–$20, $30, or $40.
Participating restaurants include:
- Casa Nono, 499 Myrtle, corner of Ryerson St.
- Castro’s, 511 Myrtle, between Ryerson & Grand
- Dunhuang Miss Noodle, 531 Myrtle, between Grand & Steuben
- Glin Thai Bistro, 330 Myrtle, between Washington Pk & Carlton
- Lula Mae, 472 Myrtle, between Washington & Hall
- Osteria Brooklyn, 458 Myrtle, between Waverly & Washington
- Putnam’s Pub, 419 Myrtle, corner of Clinton Ave.
- Spice & Grill, 441 Myrtle, corner of Waverly Ave.
- U-Gu, 541 Myrtle, between Steuben & Emerson
Myrtle Avenue Restaurant Week will run Friday, February 17 through February 26.
More information can be found here.