Rockefeller Center is launching a brand new program known as ‘Under 30’ at Rockefeller Plaza’s Rink Level.
The exciting program is presenting exclusive offerings with participating businesses, all $30 or under. That’s right, from iconic restaurants to unique shops, New Yorkers can score incredible items and dishes at a pretty impressive price for NYC. It reminds us of Mother Duck, and their everything under $20 menu!
Among the extensive list of participating businesses include:
- 21 Greenpoint – “Made to order” nachos plus a Modelo for $21
- Offer valid Monday-Friday 5pm-7pm
- Ace’s Pizza – Any large specialty pie and two fountain sodas for $29.99
- Apotheke – Three Mini Tin Candles for $25
- Boisson – Spritz Small Sampler Bundle for $24.65
- Flower Girl – Bud vases for $30
- Samesa – Vegan lamb plate with a side of avocado hummus and a choice of cider or beer for $28
- The Goods Mart – The Elk Chicken or Tuna salad, Chip or Cracker, and beverage for 15% off *Located in the Main Lobby of Rockefeller Center
Beyond the 30 under 30 program, Rockefeller Center has undergone a “campus-wide reinvention.” The grounds now feature NYC’s largest McNally Jackson location, modern dining options, Mira Mariah’s collaborative space Girl Knew York and over 100 works of public art. Plus, you can still go ice skating on the iconic ice rink through March.
Learn more about the new program on Rockefeller Center’s website.