With Halloween right around the corner, what better way to get in the spooky spirit than figuring out the scariest place in all of NYC. In our search for the spookiest spot, we made sure to consult our trusty followers to see what they thought.
Let’s just say, they never disappoint.
The scariest places in NYC:
1. Women’s shoe department at Macy’s on a Saturday afternoon
2. Rockefeller Center at Christmas
3. The subway in the summer
4. Times Square on NYE, and every other day
5. Southern Staten Island. Its like rural Alabama down there
6. The gap between the train and the platform
8. Yankee stadium, when the team is losing….
9. Midtown Theatre District on Matinee day
10. Atlantic Terminal Target. It’s like there’s always a Black Friday sale going on and every third person is a crying child, throwing an absolute fit
11. Zabars 5pm on a Friday
12. Meatpacking District during fashion week