Just because Halloweekend is behind us doesn’t mean the festivities have ended. With Halloween bringing out all of the ghouls and goblins tomorrow, numerous streets will be closed off from car traffic to maximize public space for New Yorkers to have a spooktacular holiday!
Here are the answers to all of your questions and a list of all the NYC street closures for Halloween:
Why are streets closing down for Halloween?
This Halloween, NYC is ensuring all those celebrating will have access to “one of NYC’s most valuable resources”: space. “We’re making sure that all of our city’s residents can safely enjoy our public spaces this Halloween and Día De Los Muertos,” said Mayor Eric Adams.
What Halloween celebrations are happening tomorrow in NYC?
Find even more with our ultimate Halloween events guide here.
What streets will be closed and at what time?
- Cooper Street, Isham Street to West 207th Street from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stanton Street, Norfolk Street to Essex Street from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Quisqueya Plaza at Dyckman Street, Seaman Avenue to Broadway from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- East 123rd Street, 3rd Avenue to 2nd Avenue from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- East 7th Street, 1st Avenue to Avenue A from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- LaGuardia Place, West 3rd Street to Washington Square South from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- West 139th Street, 8th Avenue to 7th Avenue from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- East 115th Street and Park Avenue from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pell Street, Bowery to Mott Street from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- East 10th Street, 2nd Avenue to 1st Avenue from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- West 120th Street, Mount Morris Park West to Lennox Avenue from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- East 82nd Street, Lexington Avenue to 3rd Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- East 92nd Street, Madison Avenue to Fifth Avenue from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- West 78th Street, Columbus Avenue to Amsterdam Avenue from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- West 90th Street, Central Park West to Columbus Avenue from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- West 95th Street, Columbus Avenue to Central Park West from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- West 69th Street, Broadway to Central Park West from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 7th Street, 5th Avenue to 4th Avenue from 8:10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 11th Street, 8th Avenue to Prospect Park West from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Zion Triangle Plaza at East New York Avenue, Legion Street to Pitkin Avenue from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Prospect Place, Grand Avenue to Classon Avenue from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Madison Street, Nostrand Avenue to Bedford Avenue from 3:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Myrtle Avenue Plaza, Hall Street to Emerson Place from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Knickerbocker Plaza at Knickerbocker Avenue & Myrtle Avenue from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Polhemus Place, Garfield Place to Carroll Street from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Washington Street, Water Street to Front Street from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pearl Plaza at Pearl Street, Anchorage Place to Water Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Joralemon Street, Hicks Street to Furman Street from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Hoyt Street, State Street to Atlantic Avenue from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Lafayette Avenue, Ashland Place to St Felix Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- State Street, 3rd Avenue to Nevins Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 17th Street, 8th Avenue to 7th Avenue from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Park Place, Underhill Avenue to Vanderbilt Avenue from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Underhill Avenue, Sterling Place to Prospect Place from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jefferson Avenue, Patchen Avenue to Malcolm X Boulevard from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Waverly Avenue, Dekalb Avenue to Willoughby Avenue from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Albemarle Road, Rugby Road to Argyle Road from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 7th Avenue, 3rd Street to 14th Street from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Decatur Avenue, East 193rd Street to Fordham Road from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Evelyn Place, Grand Avenue to Aqueduct Avenue East from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Jennings Street, Chisholm Street to Prospect Avenue from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Decatur Avenue, East 195th Street to East 194th Street from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jackson Avenue, Pontiac Place to East 149th Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saint Ann’s Avenue, East 156th Street to Rae Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 34th Avenue, Junction Boulevard to 69th Street from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beach 20th Street Plaza at Beach 20th Street & Beach 21st Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Woodside Avenue, 79th Street to 75th Street from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- 109th Avenue, 160th Street to 159th Street from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 116th Avenue, 145th Street to Sutphin Boulevard from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 31st Avenue, 35th Street to 33rd Street from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Minthorne Street, Victory Boulevard to Bay Street from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.