In case you haven’t heard, the high this weekend is going to be 64 degrees. Sixty four. And the following week it will still be in the mid fifties.
Yup, it’s true.
With this weather, it seems like we can give up all hope of having a white Christmas this year. As an alternative, here are some ways to celebrate Christmas with tropical temperatures:
1. Mix peppermint Schnapps into a piña colada instead of hot chocolate
2. Hang your ornaments on a palm tree or a cactus
3. Trade your ugly sweater for your “Sexy Santa” Halloween costume
4. Give the planet the gift of reducing your carbon footprint
5. Just say fuck it all and spend Christmas at Coney Island
Cover photo credit: Stanley Zimny/Flickr