The Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival is back for a second year, bringing together some big names for four days of forward thinking and innovation.
Later this month, The Future of Everything Festival returns with over 90 leaders from a variety of industries and professional fields to share new ideas that are transforming our future. The three-day event taking place from May 20th through the 23rd will feature interviews, panel discussions, debates, and even product demonstrations.
Notable participants include Trevor Noah, Olivia Wilde, Martha Stewart, and top leaders from companies like Amazon, ESPN, and Waze. The festival features topics across five themes—culture, technology, money, health and humanity, style—that cover everything from food tech to cryptocurrencies. A handful of confirmed speakers include:
- Olivia Wilde – Director, “Booksmart,” with Actresses Beanie Feldstein and Kaitlyn Dever
- Trevor Noah – Host of “The Daily Show” with Producers and Writers: Jen Flanz, Ramin Hedayati, David Kibuuka, and Zhubin Parang
- Martha Stewart – Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Adam Petrick – PUMA Global Head of Brand and Marketing with Multi-Platinum Rapper G-Eazy
- Janet Mock – Director, Writer and Producer
- Eileen Fisher – Founder, Chairwoman and Co-CEO, EILEEN FISHER, INC.
- Mandy Ginsberg – CEO, Match Group
- Eve Ensler – Playwright; Activist; Author, “The Apology”
- James Pitaro – President ESPN; Co-Chair, Disney Media Networks
- Andrew Yang – 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate
- Noam Bardin – CEO, Waze
- Imogen Heap – Artist; Founder, Mycelia and MI.MUGloves
- Mark Reuss – President, General Motors Company
- Antoni Porowski – Food Expert; Restaurateur; Author, “Antoni in the Kitchen”
- Stephen M. Ross – Founder and Chairman, Related Companies
- Jonathan Van Ness – Television Personality, Podcaster, and Hairstylist
In addition to the numerous panels and discussions, the Festival will feature a hands-on Lab where attendees can try out technologies of the future and take part in a fully immersive experience. They’ll have the opportunity to not only hear about the products that are reshaping our future but also touch, taste, and interact with some of them.
For a full list of the scheduled lineup and tickets to become part of the conversation, head to the Future of Everything Festival website here.
Also published on Medium.