There’s only one New York Subway, and there’s no doubting the unique phenomenon that Game of Thrones has become… seemingly this is a marriage made in heaven. Have fun exploring the mental space of your daily subway commute… Westeros style. Enjoy:
1. The delays are annoying, but the breeze coming from the passing trains is nice
2 Finally, here comes the train!
3. People getting off the train like:
4. Wow, there’s actually a seat…
5. …but now I have some dude’s crotch in my face
6. …It doesn’t seem to bother him though
7. Where can I direct my gaze so that I’m not looking at anyone?
8. Is that guy staring at me, or am I imagining it?
9. I should try and look tough.
10. How can I let this guy know I don’t want to talk to him…
11. …why won’t he take the hint!?!?!
12. I should have gone to bed earlier, if I fall asleep I’ll miss my stop.
13. Doesn’t that jerk know you’re not supposed to hold the door!
14. oh god… it’s a subway performer.
15. …and now they’re asking for money!
16. If it wasn’t taboo to talk to people on the subway I would totally hit on that guy/girl.