Are you tired of riding NYC’s subway like and angel? We have compiled 18 tips to ride like an absolute asshole. No one will like you but at least your journey will be much more exciting!
1. Swipe your Metrocard multiple times during rushing hour.
2. Remember out-loud that you haven’t put money on it and laugh about it.
3. When the train arrives, do not step aside to let people out of the train.
4. Lean your entire body against the pole when 10 people are strap hanging.
5. Coughing or sneezing without covering your face and making a lot of noise.
6.Listen to your music without headphones and sing the lyrics like there’s nobody is watching.
7. Hodor when people try to get in or out.
8. When people ask for directions, take them on the “scenic route”.
9. Put your bag, or your feet, on the seat next to you.
10. Be lazy! Don’t ride your bike… Just take it with you on the subway
11. If you’re tired, relax and lay your head down on the person’s shoulder sitting next to you
12. Bring oily recently made food and eat it mouth open.
13. When you’re drunk, Hodor (again…) to pee outside.
14. Stand on the wrong side of the escalator so people can’t walk up.
15. Improvise a little concert.
16. During rush hour, keep your back-pack on so it pushes people as you move around.
17. NEVER give up your seat to older people.
18. Carrying big disturbing boxes…
Feature Image: Pikdit