Some people like Teslas, others like Porche’s, but some, just some people out there may like something a little more, well, out there. And by out there we mean America’s most iconic vehicle–the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
Yes, this isn’t a drill!
A select few lucky individuals will get the chance of a lifetime to hop behind the wheel of none other than Oscar Mayer’s Wienermobile. And not only that, but they’ll even get paid to do it!
That’s right. Oscar Mayer has launched a nationwide search for a crew of Hotdoggers to ride around in style in the company’s 27-foot-long vehicle–which is equivalent to the length of 54 wieners laid end to end!
The Hotdogger’s are essentially paid spokespeople whose main job is to represent Oscar Mayer and be the face of the multi-billion-dollar brand.
They’ll drive across America between June 2024 and June 2025, traveling in pairs in a fleet of six Wienermobiles and hosting over 200 pop-up events along the way.
No two days are the same for a Hotdogger, and beyond the pop-up events the life of a Hotdogger includes:
- Representing the Oscar Mayer brand every day
- Pitching and appearing on local television, radio, or newspaper media
- Creating social content for multiple Oscar Mayer social platforms including TikTok & Instagram
- Maintaining and driving the 87-year-old icon and piece of American pop culture
- Coordinating all aspects of Wienermobile travel logistics and management of travel expenses
The iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile first hit the highways in 1936, and 2024 is certainly not the year this dog gets taken off the road!
So, what do you say? Would you relish the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Wienermobile?!
Those interested in applying can check out the full job listing here.