In the heart of our vibrant city is the timeless and iconic hotel known as Lotte New York Palace – or simply, The Palace to Gossip Girl fans. This unofficial landmark hotel has been the subject of much anticipation and excitement, but it all goes up a notch during the holiday season.
After years of meticulous restoration work on the historic Villard Mansion, the hotel is set to usher in the holiday season with a touch of enchantment and grandeur.
The news of the return of the magnificent courtyard Christmas tree, a beloved symbol of festive cheer and wonder, has set the city abuzz.
This year, Lotte New York Palace is pulling out all the stops to make the holiday season an unforgettable experience for guests and visitors alike. The grand reveal came as the urban umbrella, hiding the beauty of the Mansion, was finally lifted. What emerged was a vision of holiday splendor that promises to captivate all who venture within.
The hotel will offer an array of holiday delights, from a lively outdoor bar where the air will fill with laughter and merriment, to the Gold Room, where specialty holiday cocktails will warm the hearts of those seeking respite from the winter chill.
But that’s not all. A special corner has been designated for children and the young at heart to send their heartfelt letters to none other than Santa Claus himself, ensuring that the holiday spirit remains alive and well!
Lotte New York Palace has long been a cherished holiday destination in the heart of the Big Apple. For the 2023 season, it has transformed into an absolute must-visit for both the city’s residents and travelers from across the globe.
The upcoming holiday season promises to be a tale of enchantment, a story of joy, and a testament to the magic of the season.
Here are some ways The Palace will be spreading holiday cheer this year:
- The Winter Bar at the Palace: To complement the re-opening of the courtyard, the Palace will welcome a new and exciting outdoor bar, open from 3-9PM daily beginning 11/22. The bar will serve Hot Chocolate, Hot Buttered Rum, Hennesy Hot Toddy & more delectable cocktails as well as holiday cookies.
- The North Pole cocktail at the Gold Room: A new take on a holiday martini with Absolut Vanilla Vodka and a crushed candy cane rim served in the Gold Room.
- Letters to Santa: The youngest guests will receive personalized postcards to send to Santa in the larger-than-life North Pole mailbox, including a hand-written reply “from the desk of Santa Claus” that will magically appear in the room during the stay.
- The Gingerbread Palace: An architectural masterpiece in miniature form that will be on display in the Grand Lobby. This Palace holiday tradition takes the Lotte pastry team more than 300 hours, along with 110 pounds of flour and fondant, to craft this sweet seasonal salute to the landmark building, on view beginning 11/22.
- The Palace’s Ultimate Holiday: The Palace creates the Ultimate Holiday package, complete with three nights in the Champagne Suite, tickets to the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting, a private Toy Soldier Tour of the FAO Schwarz flagship store before regular hours, complete with personal shopping and a selection of FAO Schwarz merchandise, a personal shopping experience at Saks Fifth Avenue, including a $1,500 gift card, dinner for four at L’Avenue, a curated tour of the famous holiday windows and VIP tour of the Jewelry Vault and more, for $100,000. Package available 11/28-12/1.