July marks a pretty big concert month for NYC with Beyonce, Alicia Keys, and of course, Drake all taking to the stage.
Drake’s It’s All A Blur tour with 21 Savage first kicked off two weeks ago at Chicago’s United Center after the original start in New Orleans was pushed back to September.
In total, there’s 56 dates on the Canadian rapper’s tour. Of the 56, seven of the shows will be held here in NYC: four at Barclays Center and three at Madison Square Garden.
What are the It’s All A Blur NYC dates
- Monday, July 17 – Barclays Center
- Tuesday, July 18th – Barclays Center
- Thursday, July 20th – Barclays Center
- Friday, July 21 – Barclays Center
- Sunday, July 23 – Madison Square Garden
- Tuesday, July 25 – Madison Square Garden
- Wednesday, July 26 – Madison Square Garden
When do Drake’s It’s All A Blur tickets go on sale in NYC?
It’s All A Blur tickets first became available for presale in March. They went on sale to the general public by March 17th.
Since Drake hasn’t been on tour since 2018, It’s All A Blur tour tickets are definitely in high-demand—but tickets are still available for his NYC dates.
Handy tips to score your tickets to the It’s All A Blur tour
2. Compare prices to secondary market ticketing platforms like StubHub, Vivid Seats, etc.
3. Ask around and see if anyone you know is selling their ticket.
How much will tickets cost for Drake’s It’s All A Blur tour?
Tickets to It’s All A Blur tour range anywhere from $300+ to $1,500+.
What do the seating charts look like for Drake’s It’s All A Blur tour in NYC?
The seating chart for Barclays Center can be seen below:
The seating chart for Madison Square Garden can be seen below:
And though we have no Controlla over your chances at scoring these hot tix, we wish you the best of luck!