On Sunday, August 28th, the second annual Go Topless Day Parade will hit NYC. Here’s everything you need to know:
- The event is organized by GoTopless.
- The organisation was founded in 2007.
- It attempts to defend women’s constitutional right to be as publicly bare-chested as men.
- Rael, founder of GoTopless.org has this to say:
“As long as men are allowed to be topless in public, women should have the same constitutional right. Or else, men should have to wear something to hide their chests”
- Being topless in public has been legal in New York City since 1992. This event is a celebration of that law.
- The Parade starts at 12:30 noon on the 26th.
- People will meet for the parade at W. 58 St., between 8th Ave. & 9th Ave.
- The parade will follow the bellow map:
Featured image post [gotopless]