Sure we’ve all binged Emily in Paris, but did you know about Emily in Little Paris?
Netflix is bringing an ‘Emily in Paris’ Christmas Market to Lower Manhattan’s ‘Little Paris’ neighborhood this December—so you can forget about a 7-hour flight!
From December 15-17, local businesses along Centre Street between Broome and Grand will partake in the Insta-worthy Christmas market with fabulous decorations and holiday activations that will turn NYC into the City of Lights.
Dust up on your French and hold onto your beret as fan-favorite photo moments from the show, giveaways and holiday-themed installations will have you exclaiming “Ooh La La!”
- Emily in Paris hot cocoa and pastry from Maman (12pm – 3pm)
- Mini bouquet cart from East Olivia Flowers (12pm – 3pm)
- Market totes & a gift card (while supplies last from 1pm – 4pm) + complimentary zapped bracelets (for the first five sets of BFFs to come between 12pm – 1pm) at Catbird
- Crepes from Oh Crepe (1pm – 5pm)
- Test your French at Coucou French Classes (1pm – 5pm)
- Gift wrapping station from Paper Source (3pm – 6pm)
- Champere Happy Hour in Maman’s Secret Garden hosted by Shop the Scenes (5pm – 6 pm)
The highly-anticipated third season of Emily in Paris will debut on Netflix on Wednesday, December 21. The addictive series comes from American writer, director and producer, Darren Star, known for other TV show hits such as Sex and the City, Beverley Hills 9021, and Younger. You can watch the trailer for the third season below:
Want to get an exclusive sneak peek at season three before the public? Take a trip to the Paris Theater from Dec. 16-20 for an “Emily in the Paris Theater” activation, where the first three episodes of the season will be streamed nightly at 6:30pm, in addition to an exciting light show.
Centre Street between Broome and Grand
Dec. 15–17 from 12pm to 6pm