In honor of American Horror Story’s new anthology series and the return of the original show in its new season, FX is celebrating with a pop-up bakery in NYC!
The “AHS Night Bites Bakery” is now open at 807 Washington St. in Meatpacking, offering New York fans a chilling, horror show-themed visit with beautifully (and scarily) decorated cookies and other treats.
The entire space is dark and blacked out, with light-up red signage to fit the show, plus its soundtrack echoes across the speakers. The cookies come from Funny Face Bakery, and portray characters and scenes from past seasons like “Asylum,” “Freak Show” and “Hotel” in spine-tingling detail.
Baked treats are even displayed in creepy glass domes on your way down the hall to pick up your order…which is delivered by something even creepier!
You must be 18+ to enjoy the experience, which encourages visitors to “say goodnight with a bite.”
Here are the COVID-19 safety protocols:
- All guests must have a reservation to enter the bakery.
- All guests must wear a mask inside the bakery (masks provided upon request).
- Each guest will have a 10 minute allotment inside the bakery (we wish you could stay and play, but alas, there are a frightening amount of mouths to feed).
- Face coverings will be worn by all working staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- All high touch areas will be disinfected regularly.
- One way traffic will be enforced for smooth and safe entrances and exits.
featured image source: Lauren Cowart/FX