NYC is known as a foodie paradise. No matter what you looking for, you’ll find it here, every kind of dish for every kind of budget. At Secret NYC we understand you like to be kept apprised of what is going down in the world of NYC cuisine, and it just so happens that we have 5 of the most important food-related-events in the country are happening soon. Check them out here:
- Pier A – 100 Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, 07030
- Entry – September 17 from 12:00 pm until 10:00 pm
- Price – $30
- Brooklyn Bridge Park – 1 John Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Entry – September 17 General Admission from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Price – $89
Oyster knives and bottle openers at the ready for endless oysters in every way and shape, unlimited drinks, live music, games, and fine seafood goodness at the annual Brooklyn Oyster Riot!
- Governors Island: Ferry – 10 South Street New York City, NY 10005
- Entry – September 17 General Admission from 12:30 pm until 5:00 pm
- Price – $85
- The Old Pfizer Factory – 630 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn, 11206
- Entry – September 24 & 25, Brunch Entry from 12:00 pm until 2:30 pm – Happy Hour Entry from 5:30 pm until 8:00 pm
- Price – $79
This indoor/outdoor gourmet bacon festival features UNLIMITED bacon and booze from over 100 of the best chefs, brewmasters, and craft distillers in the NYC area. This is a bacon lovers dream!
- Loreley Restaurant & Biergarten – 7 Rivington Street, Manhattan, 10002
- Entry – October 5 from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm
- Price – $55
Come to Loreley Beer Garden, an authentic German style biergarten restaurant, to enjoy imported beers, seasonal German brews, a delicious 3 course meal… it’s Oktoberfest in NYC!
Featured image post [weheartit]