Westfield World Trade Center—the “mall” of sorts inside the famous Oculus—has become a destination for New Yorkers and tourists alike for shopping, photos (you know you have to get that ‘gram shot) and food. Well, it’s about to expand on that last front with five brand new restaurant additions.
As recently announced in a press release, there will be five new restaurants opening in the space in early 2020. They are:
- Sushi by Pescatore, the perfect place for grab-and-go sushi prepared daily, on-site, by master sushi chefs
- Godiva Café, offering savory treats and distinctive creations from coffee drinks to chocolate classics
- Taco Dumbo, a market fresh taqueria and cold-pressed juice margarita bar inspired by a healthy lifestyle
- Special Bowl, the newest food concept store created by Enoubowl, serving elevated traditional Chinese cuisine
- Sweetcatch Poke, an eatery that prides itself on serving up the freshest ingredients to make satisfying meals that burst with authentic Hawaiian flavors.
These eateries join over 25 other cafes and restaurants ranging from Shake Shack to Joe & The Juice in the space, along with 60 shops.
Westfield World Trade Center opened in 2016 as part of the continuing development of the World Trade Center site. It serves approximately 120 million commuters, office workers, residents and tourists in lower Manhattan.
We have our eye on some Godiva hot chocolate with this chilly weather!
featured image: Facebook / Westfield World Trade