We all know that NYC is hipster mecca… but what about their brothers and sisters outside of the city? Here is some stone cold proof that they are trying just a little too hard:
1. This industrious hipster who’ll hand type a poem on his vintage keyboard
tap tap tap tap tap tap ding ziiiiiiiip, tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ding ziiiiiiip… Typing with two fingers for extra hipster points.
2. Pretty much everything about this “chap”
This dude is so hipster he sh*ts typewriters and wipes with Polaroids.
3. Anyone that would pay $98 for something that was probably trash yesterday.
This free-range, organic, fair-trade stump is an absolute steal!
4. This guy taking in the scenery with his brass spyglass…
…because binoculars are too mainstream.
5. This guy with his 2×4 scateboard.
…maybe if Tony Hawk was homeless in Victorian London.
6. This guy who thinks bicycles are too mainstream.
Hipster level: Amish
7. This kid’s cellphone.
Question: where the hell is the camera in it? The selfie quality is awesome!
8. Whoever bought this crate for $60
Yesterday this was in a dumpster.
9. This London hipster who left his iPod at home
He listened to vinyl before it was coo… wait… no, no he didn’t. vinyl was cool in the 50s.
10. This guy who’s bringing back the 1800s.
No need for a chain when you’re leaving it outside the Apple Store. It’s appearance is it’s own anti-theft device.
11. This budding Ernest Hemingway
Pfft. How mainstream. I write on wet clay, then bake it.
12. This dude reliving the 90s
Because, what’s the point in having an ultra flat, state of the art cellphone, if you’re not going to make it look like a POS.
13. This lady working on her loom in a car dealership.
I think she misunderstood her friends when they said they were taking spinning classes.
14. This guy who’s trousers are WAY too tight.
…or are you just glad to see me?
Featured image source: [deathandtaxesmag]