It’s been almost ten years since Usher’s last North American tour, but he’s finally ready to hit the ground running!
After a successful 100-show Las Vegas residency, news that the singer was announced to be the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show headliner has fans on their feet with excitement. Many wondered if Usher had anything else up his sleeves, and some prayed that he would grace the nation’s arenas with his presence.
Well, we’re here to offer you some great news!
Today, Usher announced his latest tour, USHER: Past Present Future, with not only one but TWO dates in NYC!
The doubleheader will be held at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on Friday, September 6th, and Saturday, September 7th, at 8:00 pm.
But these performances aren’t all the singer has in store for fans this year.
Usher is releasing his new album, Coming Home, on February 9th and has previewed his 20-track full-length with “Good Good” featuring 21 Savage and Summer Walker, “Risk It All (From the Original Motion Picture ‘The Color Purple’),” and “Ruin.” The new album follows 2016’s Hard to Love and the 2018 collaborative project “A” with Zaytoven.
- One general admission ticket to the show in the exclusive VIP Main Stage GA standing pit
- Official VIP laminate & lanyard
- Exclusive VIP tour poster
- Specially designed VIP gift item
- Pre-show merchandise shopping before the general public
- Photo opportunity in front of the VIP backdrop to celebrate your evening
- Early entrance into venue
- Dedicated VIP entrance (where available)
- On-site VIP host