Now that winter is over and the sun is beginning to shine we can feel summer slowly approaching.
Although temperatures may still reach as low as 42 degrees at points, the midday temperatures will be in the high 50’s and 60’s over the coming week which means people will be out and about!
As the weather continues be beautiful and warm up, these are 21 things you’ll find New Yorkers doing a lot of:
1. Outdoor happy hour every-damn-day
3. Brunch harder than any season before
4. Sunbathe in Sheep Meadow
5. Use iced coffee as a seemingly permanent accessory
6. Take advantage of the perfect lighting outside with tons of Instagram photos
7. Snap photos of the vibrant, colorful buildings aronud the city
8. Try running because it’s nice out
9. Remember why you hate running
10. Ditch the subway and walk
11. Explore the various farmers markets
14. Picnic dates
15. Go to Montauk or the Hamptons
16. Take a trip to the beach on Rockaway and/or Coney Island
17. ICE CREAM!
18. Music festivals
19. MoMA PS1 parties
20. Find someone who has a boat
21. Summer fridays
Featured image source: Pixabay