If you’re going through this right now, we feel your pain.
1. The first time you go on Craigslist, and you’re overwhelmed with all the options.
2. And then you realize that most of them are spam.
3. When you go to look at an apartment you found on Craigslist and you can’t stop thinking that maybe this person is an ax murderer.
4. “Oh, he looks relatively normal. We’re probably okay.”
5. When you walk in and the apartment is not at all what you expected.
6. Does that sink even work?
7. You get so frustrated that you consider using a broker.
8. But those are fees are waaaaaay too high.
9. Then you find a place that you like, but your roommate is not feeling it.
10. You get into a huge fight that threatens to destroy your friendship.
11. But it ends quickly, because you find another place that you both like.
12. IT COSTS HOW MUCH?!?!?!
13. Okay, never mind.
14. All the places that you can afford are a 45 minute commute from your office.
15. You fall into a state of despair, worried you will never find someplace to live.
16. You start planning to live in a storage unit.
17. Or a cardboard box.
18. Or worse, with your parents.
19. But just when you’re about to give up hope, a miracle comes through.
20. You find an apartment that’s the perfect size, location and price.
21. You wonder why you were ever worried.
22. Now, for the actual move…
Cover photo credit: David Tan/Flickr