And in honor of fall, the Seaport will host its first annual month-long Pumpkin Fest, beginning Saturday, October 1st. Thanks to the Howard Hughes Corporation, the exciting fest is sure to get you in the spirit of the season with tons of pumpkin installations, exclusive menu items, and festive neighborhood activations from Fulton St. to Pier 17.
“There is nothing better than fall at the Seaport,” says Ellie Chamberland, Vice President of Marketing at the Seaport for The Howard Hughes Corporation. “We are excited to expand our seasonal programming with the Seaport Pumpkin Fest, welcoming New Yorkers to the neighborhood for what will be a festive season.”
The entire fest will be free to the public, and run from October 1st through November 7th.
Visitors can expect to see the return of Pier 17’s beloved 10-foot-tall Pumpkin Arch on the Heineken Riverdeck, in addition to a new pumpkin patch that will take over Fulton Street.
Other festive highlights include:
- Pumpkin decorating – make a Thanksgiving centerpiece or a scary pumpkin to put on display
- Where: Taste of the Seaport’s Kids Zone & Hester Street Fair
- When: October 15th (12-3pm) & Hester Street Fair on October 30th and November 5th-6th (11am-3pm)
- Pumpkin Punch Card – Buy five pumpkin items at participating restaurants around Seaport and get your sixth free
- Where: Dante, Malibu Farm, Funny Face Bakery, and more!
- When: October 1st through November 7th
- Barktoberfest – dress up your furry friend for an adorable Halloween costume contest
- Where: Seaport Square
- When: October 23rd from 3-6pm
- Halloween Block Party – enjoy live music by Just Say When, trick-or-treat at the local businesses, participate in a neighborhood scavenger hunt, and catch a live pumpkin carving demo
- Where: Fulton Street, New York
- When: October 30th from 12-2pm
- Seaport Cinema Halloween Movie Marathon – take part in a poll on the Seaport’s Instagram @theseaportnyc on October 10th to determine what Halloween movie will play
- Where: The Greens
- When: October 30th with showtimes at 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, & 8:30pm.
To learn more, see on their website here.
When: October 1st through November 7th
Where: The Seaport (Fulton St. to Pier 17)