It’s been one hell of an ear.
Here in March 2021, a year after the onset of the pandemic in America, we look back over one of the few good things that came out of quarantine. While all of us were cooped up at home, some partook in a bit of Renaissance -style cosplay by imitating classic paintings. In honor of the mesmerizing Van Gogh multisensory exhibit now open in NYC, we’ve selected our favorite homespun Van Gogh recreations! [Featured image: @hugotheboston]
1. Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear And Pipe
2. Self-Portrait as a Painter
3. Starry Night
This June, you can step into Starry Night with the coming immersive Van Gogh exhibit and 360-degree spectacle in NYC that brings the painter’s masterpieces to life!
4. Self Portrait with Bandaged Ear
5. Sower at Sunset
6. Self-Portrait with Straw Hat
7. Self-Portait with Bandaged Ear
9. Self-Portrait With Bandaged Ear and Pipe
10. Self Portrait 1889
11. Self-Portrait with Grey Felt Hat
12. Bedroom in Arles
13. Madame Roulin and Her Baby
14. Self-Portrait 1887
15. Starry Night
To get the complete Van Gogh experience, get your tickets to this stunning immersive Van Gogh exhibit in NYC this summer!
If you want to read the rave reviews already coming in from New Yorkers, click here!