Airbnb has some pretty cool rentals around New York, but this has to be the most magical yet!
The company is ringing in the New Year with a glamorous geodesic dome on Nasdaq’s outdoor terrace in Times Square, available for any New Yorker to rent (yes, you have to be an NYC resident)! Enjoy panoramic views of the sparkling crystal ball that drops when the New Year officially hits, plus tons of other perks.
It’s quite cozy looking too!
This is what the full experience includes (did we mention it involves meeting Mariah Carey?!), according to the press release:
- A virtual personal greeting from the one and only Mariah Carey
- A $5,000 shopping credit to use along NYC’s famous 5th Avenue or local Times Square shops before their stay, along with a trunk full of sparkly New Year’s Eve hats, 2021 glasses and horns for the countdown to midnight
- Access to an indoor lounge to watch New Year’s celebrations around the world, adorned with local art by Jason Douglas Griffin, featuring collaborations with Brandon Friend and Jason Reynolds. Or, enjoy the reading nook stocked with board games while waiting for the clock to strike twelve.
- Dinner (or guests can skip that and head straight to dessert, with a slice of famous Junior’s cheesecake) prepared by a private chef
- A sparkly piece of crystal featuring this year’s Waterford Crystal Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball design as a memento to take home.
- Panoramic views to see all broadcasted events and concerts organized by Times Square Alliance
featured image source: Airbnb