Michelin Guide Inspectors spend their days year-round on the road looking for the best of the best restaurants that they can recommend, and lucky for us they’re not keeping any of it a secret!
They just recently announced the newest additions to the NYC Michelin Guide, letting NYers know how the city’s beloved restaurants stand up to their guidelines.
In total, 17 restaurants were added spanning Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
The list of NYC restaurants added to the 2023 Michelin Guide include:
- Foul Witch, East Village
- MayRee, East Village
- bōm, Flatiron
- Gab’s, Greenwich Village
- Moody Tongue Sushi, Greenwich Village
- Pranakhon, Greenwich Village
- The Dining Room at The Guesthouse, Meatpacking District
- Jupiter, Midtown West
- Naro, Midtown West
- Essential by Christophe, Upper West Side
- Kebab aur Sharab, Upper West Side
- Inga’s Bar, Brooklyn Heights
- Gu’s Chop Shop, Carroll Gardens
- Flora, Park Slope
- House, Williamsburg
- Laser Wolf, Williamsburg
- Tobalá, the Bronx
We’ll be trying our hardest to get reservations at these restaurants in the coming months!
And if you’re looking for some more affordable Michelin-starred restaurants…well we’ve got some recs too!