NYC Restaurant Week is just around the corner. With some of the New York City’s finest eateries offering up their amazing food at low prices, it’s a culinary celebration you wont want to miss. Here’s everything you need to know.
As if you didn’t already know, NYC Restaurant Week is a Biannual celebration of fine dining at affordable prices, and reservations opened on Monday, January 8. All the Participating restaurants offer three-course prix-fixe menus specially priced for lunch ($29) and dinner ($42). Here’s everything you need to know:
- Restaurant week will take place January 22 to February 9. Reservations opened yesterday (January 8).
- You can find a list of participating restaurants online at HERE…
- …also, the NYC Restaurant Week Dining Guide will be available in all participating restaurants a week before the event.
- Participating restaurants will offer a minimum of three choices for appetizers, three choices for entrées and at least two desserts.
- Fine dining at affordable prices? What’s the catch? Well, there isn’t one, but bear in mind:
- Saturdays excluded
- Sundays are optional for participating restaurants.
- Beverages, gratuities and taxes not included in the offer.
- Reservations: Even though the NYC Restaurant Week menu is offered to everyone, including walk-ins. It is definitely worth your time to make a reservation. Better safe than sorry.
- There are 380 restaurants participating in this winter session of Restaurant Week. Check the full list on the Restaurant Week website.
Featured image source [Pexels]