Booking.com is offering a once-in-a-lifetime Thanksgiving-inspired farm stay at Martha Stewart’s very own upstate home.
From November 18th-19th, lucky winners can score an overnight stay at Martha’s dreamy farm escape in Bedford, New York.
Guests will get to experience some of Martha’s most beloved pre-Thanksgiving activities, including:
- A welcome tour of the Tenant House at Martha’s Bedford farm
- A guided tour of the property by Martha’s Head Gardener Ryan McCallister
- A table setting and wreath-making demo with Executive Director of Design, Kevin Sharkey
- Brunch with Martha, prepared by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Thomas Joseph
- Signed copies of Martha’s cookbooks and other goodies
The grounds span 150 acres, offering the ultimate relaxing retreat of pure autumn bliss.
I’m thrilled to welcome you to my beautiful Bedford farm and look forward to treating you to many of my favorite fall traditions. After all, it’s never too late to learn how to make the perfect wreath or set a beautiful table! I hope you enjoy your stay and take this time to unwind and unpack your creativity. There’s truly no better place to spend a perfect autumn day.
People can try their luck scoring a stay at Martha Stewart’s farm beginning November 16th at noon when booking opens on a first come, first served basis for $11.23 (in honor of Thanksgiving).
While you await the big day, be sure to catch up on everything you need to know for this year’s 97th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.