Did you hear? Krispy Kreme’s highly-anticipated Times Square flagship is finally open!
As of September 15, the one-of-a-kind, 4,500‑square-foot shopoffers a deliciously immersive and interactive doughnut experience, including:
- The world’s largest Hot Light
- An iconic doughnut-making theater
- The largest and iconic Glazed Waterfall for spectators to watch doughnuts run through
- Stadium‑style seating inside a giant Krispy Kreme dozens box
- A 24-hour street-side pickup window where people can get doughnuts as they walk by
- Merchandise specific to New York City and Times Square to commemorate the experience
- A special edition and commemorative “Big Apple” Doughnut exclusively at the Times Square Shop
Can’t make it out? We’ve brought the show to you with these photos of what to expect (all courtesy of Krispy Kreme). Still, you’ll probably want to head on down after this sweet sneak peek. It’s located at 1601 Broadway.
And there you have it! The Times Square shop is part of Krispy Kreme’s 2020 expansion in New York City, which by the end of the year will total eight shops from uptown to downtown, including the brand’s remodeled Penn Station location.
featured image source: Courtesy Krispy Kreme