If you couldn’t snag tickets to the U.S. Open in person, you can still enjoy it in the open air without being stuffed into a sports bar on a gorgeous summer day. Hudson Yards will once again be screening the U.S. Open Tennis Championships on their Big Screen at the Public Square & Gardens (beneath the Vessel), overlooking the Hudson River.
Completely open to the public, Hudson Yards will air the ESPN broadcast of the U.S. Open so you can follow your favorite players throughout the tournament to discover who will ultimately be crowned champions!
Screenings are free for all visitors and seating is open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
They will last as long as the tournaments do, from August 29 through September 11. Find the full schedule of games on their website here, or copied below:
- August 29; US Open (2pm – 10pm)
- September 1; US Open (12pm – 7pm)
- September 2; US Open (12pm – 7pm)
- September 3; US Open (5pm – 7pm)
- September 4; US Open (12pm – 7pm)
- September 6; US Open (time TBD)
- September 9; US Open (time TBD)
- September 10; US Open (4pm – 7pm)
- September 11; US Open (4pm – 7pm)
You can get to Hudson Yards by the 7 train, Hudson Yards station or a short walk from Penn Station — it is located between 10th and 11th Avenue and between 30th and 34th Street.