ALL WEEKEND – The Museum of Sex
- The Museum of Sex – 233 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, 10016
- Entry from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm
- Price: $15
For over a decade, The Museum of Sex has showcased fascinating exhibitions exploring the art, science, and the study of sexuality. With over three floors to explore, exhibits aim to put sex in context with our understanding of humanity.
- Aloft Manhattan Downtown – 49-53 Ann Street, 10038
- Unlimited Food + Drink from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm
- Price: $59
Lets warm up with Patrõn outdoor garden fiesta at Aloft Downtown Manhattan. 3 hours of sultry unlimited craft Patrõn cocktails, frozen margaritas, and bottomless Pacifico beers. Unlimited gourmet savory and sweet foods including Max Brenner chocolate syringe-infused with Patrõn XO Cafe.
FRIDAY – Snowchella @ Amazura
- Club Amazura – 91-12 144th Plaza, Queens, 11435
- Entry from 9:00 pm until 4:00 am
- Price: $17
SATURDAY – Medium Rare & Mystopia present Galapagos
- House of Yes – 2 Wyckoff Ave, 11237
- Entry at 6:00 pm
- Price: $30
This Saturday, Medium Rare & Mystopia are turning House of YES into a collection of tropical environments inspired by the Galapagos islands. What could be sexier than your own private tropical paradise? In each ecosystem you find; a diverse range of music, mixing vibes for 10 straight evolutionary hours!
SUNDAY – Slipper Sundays Burlesque
- The Slipper Room – 167 Orchard Street, Manhattan, 10002
- Reserved Seating Ticket at 8:00 pm
- Price: From $15