NYC’s own Brooklyn now holds the Western Hemisphere’s highest infinity pool, and also beats out the famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel pool in Singapore!
A new luxury apartment building in Downtown Brooklyn called “Brooklyn Point” gets to hold the coveted title, as their new 27-foot-long rooftop pool reaches 680 feet above the ground.
The building is also Brooklyn’s tallest residential tower, and at 68 stories high, offers 360-degree views of the skyline. The heated infinity pool will be open to residents Spring through Fall.
So, how do you become a resident, you may ask? Well, sales are being handled by Million Dollar Listing star Ryan Serhant through his new firm SERHANT. There are studios up to three bedrooms, with prices starting at $900,000. So alas, not just any New Yorker can enjoy this record-breaking pool!
Brooklyn Point also features 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor lifestyle amenities, including but not limited to:
- Landscaped rooftop retreat with a sundeck, al fresco dining areas, changing rooms, showers, an outdoor movie screening space and more
- The triple-height Park Lounge, featuring a signature bar, salon, fireplace, and co-working space, as well as a chef’s demonstration kitchen, wine library, game lounge, screening & performance room, private study, children’s playroom
- State-of-the-art fitness center offering 65’ indoor saltwater swimming pool, a yoga and Pilates studio, a rock climbing wall, squash courts and basketball courts
- Spa equipped with a sauna, men’s and women’s steam rooms and a hot tub
- The adjoining “City Point” features over 600,000 square feet of retail including Trader Joe’s, DeKalb Market Hall (with over 40 epicurean vendors), Target, Century 21, and the dine-in Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
Find out more on their website here!
featured image source: 7 Train Media