The Harry Styles takeover of NYC is finally here, after his 15-date residency at Madison Square Garden kicked off over the weekend. In support of this year’s “Harry’s House” album, he’s bringing Blood Orange with him into NYC for nearly 3 weeks of entertainment at the iconic venue. Check out some of our favorite Harry-themed experiences and pop-ups happening in the city!
1. “Harry’s Housewarming” Party at Chelsea Market
To celebrate Harry and his NYC stops, a brand new pop-up experience called “Harry’s Housewarming” is coming to Chelsea Market featuring Harry-inspired food, interactive photo ops, music, and so much more! Thanks to Fan To Band and Chelsea Market’s Maker Studios, on September 21, this magical space will transform into the perfect pre-show meetup for concert-goers. They previously hosted two events on August 20 + 21, but have one more event on the residency’s last date.
Walk through the space and mingle with other super fans, all while trying out Harry-themed speciality food options to celebrate the pop star. Take a peek below at participating vendors that are serving up sweet treats before the show!
- Amy’s Bread: serving their “Cherry Cream Scone”
- Ayada Thai: serving “(Green eyes), Fried Rice”
- Day Drinks: The coffee is not out here!
- Dickson’s Farmstand Meats: From the Dining Table – enjoy a full roast dinner
- Doughnuttery: serving “Golden doughnuts”
- L’Arte del Gelato: serving “Cherry gelato”
- Lobster Place: serving “Music for a Sushi Restaurant sushi”
- Los Mariscos: serving “Eroda Fish Tacos”
- Pia: Treat Animals With Kindness at this fully vegan restaurant
- Very Fresh Noodles: serving “Fine Lime lemon-limeade”
- Treat People With Kindness (and yourself to a treat) with chocolates from Li-Lac Chocolates and brownies from Fat Witch Bakery
If you’re interested in attending, be sure to grab a ticket via Eventbrite here. Entrance is $20 per person and grants you access to the vendors and photo ops with other Harry fans! Chelsea Market’s Makers Studio can be found at 75 9th Ave.
2. “Golden Hour” at Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge
Are you looking for another option to bring the magic before the concert?! Stop by Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge on any night of a show from 6 pm – 8 pm for their “Golden Hour,” a chance to enjoy the rooftop skyline, a live DJ spinning Harry tracks, and of course, Love on Tour inspired cocktails and bites.
Choose between their “Late Night Talking” (Espresso Martini with song lyrics printed on foam) or the “You’re So Golden” (818 Blanco Tequila, Agave, Lime, Peaflower Luster, and Gilded Crushed Ice), all while washing down one of their “Daydreaming” Donuts (gluten-free strawberry donuts with lavender and fuchsia glitter)!
This is the perfect spot to get hyped for the show with friends, and even meet and dance with some fellow fans before you walk to MSG! Magic Hour is located at 485 7th Ave on the 18th floor.
3. Enjoy specialty food and beverage at Madison Square Garden
Once you get to the venue, it only gets sweeter! Throughout the 15-date residency, Madison Square Garden will be offering speciality food and beverage options that are “just as colorful and exciting as Harry himself.” Take a look below at some of the in-house Harry treats that will be available for each show:
- Last Crumb: “HIP HIP HARRAH” birthday cake cookie
- Baked by Melissa: tie-dyed cupcakes topped with vanilla icing & rainbow sprinkles (sold in 3 and 6 packs)
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: Rainbow assorted candy pack
- Cotton Candy dressed with a feather boa
- Jumbo pretzels sprinkled with rainbow salt
4. “Late Night Talking” Afterparties by Club 90’s
Ready to keep the party going after the concert? Head over to Mercury Lounge for a Harry Styles & One Direction-themed dance party through the late hours of the night! Club 90’s is throwing two afterparties on select dates (Aug 21 + Aug 26) for fans to come mingle and dance after leaving MSG!
Tickets for the afterparties can be found here, but we also must mention that both events are 18+. Bring your dancing shoes!
5. Shop for your concert outfit at Les Miss
@lesmissnyc outfits for his MSG concerts 😏 #harrystyles #smallbusiness #nyc #womenownedbusiness #harryshouse #hslot ♬ Grapejuice speed audio – 1D Audioz
If you’re in need of some last minute outfit inspiration, be sure to stop by Les Miss, an independent and women-owned business in Nolita. Their hand-picked and curated inventory consists of colorful clothes, bags, accessories, and jewelry that’s perfect for your night at the show! We all know how important a good outfit is for Love on Tour so be sure to stop by and shop at this boutique before you hit the Garden!
Where: 283 Mott St
6. Check out Harry’s latest (and funny) interview!
7. Go to the Show!
Although tickets are hard to come by, Ticketmaster is continuing to release tickets everyday at random times. Be sure to stay alert for ticket restocks as they become available! Below are all the official dates, and of course, enjoy the show!
Sat Aug 20 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Sun Aug 21 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Mon Aug 22 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Fri Aug 26 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Sat Aug 27 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Sun Aug 28 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Thu Sep 01 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Fri Sep 02 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Sat Sep 03 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Wed Sep 07 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Thu Sep 08 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Sat Sep 10 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Wed Sep 14 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Thu Sep 15 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House
Wed Sep 21 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden is Harry’s House