Alright, listen up pickle lovers–we have some news that’s bound to pickle your fancy! A two-week pickle pop-up is heading our way!
Grillo’s Pickles will be hosting a Grillo’s Pickle World pop-up in the Lower East Side this June, and it’s the epitome of a pickle lover’s dream.
The pop-up will feature tons of limited-edition pickled foods, such as red onions, grapes, garlic, and more! And those looking to spice up their life a bit can try Grillo’s two newest flavors–Sweet + Spicy Pickle Chips and Blazing Hot Pickle Chips–as well as all of their core, already-loved products including chips, whole pickles, spears, and even Pickle de Gallo!
And those looking to make their pickle obsession known can do so with exclusive merch!
Throughout the two-week long pop-up Grillo’s will be releasing exclusive merch and collabs such as:
- Anwar Carrots Merch and Carrots
- Pickle pants collab with @helloadrianne
- “Pickle Barrel” T-shirt collab with @erikhfoss
- Specialty Grillo’s pickled veggies (carrots, tomatoes, etc)
- Russ pope x Shut skateboards, shirts and hat
- Polaroid Pickle Themed Camera
- Hand Blown Glass Pickle Jar Hat by Brian Downey (@falconbowse) on display
- Two Robbers Pickle Seltzers
- New Grillo’s merch – pin set, socks, t-shirts, hats, Nalgene bottles, tye-dye shirts/socks, etc.
The pickle paradise pop-up is heading to 2 Rivington Street from Saturday, June 3 through Sunday, June 18.
If you’re looking for more pickle fun in NYC beyond the pop-up, be sure to check out Sweet Pickle Books where you can trade in your used books for jars of pickles!