A place committed to audience and artist intimacy, the celebration of artistic innovation, radical welcoming, and community partnership, Lincoln Center provides weekly programming entirely for free, including performances, talks, family shows, social events, and more.
Artists at the Atrium come from around the world, and through this free programming viewers are immersed in a culture that addresses today’s most pressing issues in order to emphasize the commonalities shared amongst humanity.
Each month you’ll find a vibrant and diverse lineup of events. Some things on this month’s lineup include:
- K-Pop DJ performance
- A quartet
- A performance by the nonprofit neuro-diverse theatre company E.P.I.C. Players
- A talk that explores the diversity of Latin music and culture
- A performance to celebrate Earth Day by the 12-person Juilliard Green Club ensemble
Visit their website to check out their full month-by-month calendar of events.
Please note Lincoln Center’s current safety guidelines before visiting:
- All guests will be required to provide proof that the final dose of their COVID-19 vaccine was administered at least 14 days before entry
- All guests are required to wear a face covering at all times
- At this time, children under 5 will not be admitted