The 10th annual Men’s Health Urbanathlon race will be on December 5th this year. Do you think you have what it takes to enter? You’ve got to be fit, competitive, and determined. Here are five reasons you might want to give it a try:
1. Urbanathlon includes running and obstacles to test endurance and strength.
2. You can choose your distance. If you want to take on the complete Urbanathlon challenge, register for the Classic 10.5 mile race; if you want a smaller taste of the course, register for the 4.1 mile Sprint. The racers go off in waves, organized by your self-reported pace per mile.
3. You can add your own personal style to the race. Like a superhero costume.
4. At the end of the race, there will be a festival, with food, drinks, DJs and swag from Urbanathlon sponsors. Every participant can get one free beer!
5. Fever has hooked you up with the chance to get 15 percent off your registration!
To register for the race, follow this link. Use the code FEVER15 to get 15 percent off entry. Registration is open to all men and women who are at least 18. Have fun, and good luck with the challenge!
All photos courtesy of: Men’s Health