Sunday brunch wouldn’t be the same without the hair of the dog that bit you. April’s Bloody Mary Fest in Brooklyn is about treat us all to a world class Bloody sure to cure any hangover.
Purveyors of the worlds favorite brunch libation in Brooklyn will come together this weekend for Bloody Mary Fest 2017. Each of the participating vendors have their own unique take on the Bloody Mary, but now you’ll be able to compare and contrast without spending the shoe leather.
Just like in 2016, attendees will vote for the recipient People’s Choice Award, last years prize being snagged by Iron Station in South Slope. Aside from the Peoples Choice, a panel of industry leading judges will make their choice of the best Brooklyn-Bloody.
This year you can expect Bloody Marys by:
- Iron Station (South Slope) Winner, People’s Choice award, 2016
- Catfish (Crown Heights) Runner up, People’s Choice award, 2016
- Skylark Bar (Park Slope) (Fest Nominee, 2016)
- Insa (Gowanus)
- Congress Bar (Cobble Hill) (Winner, People’s Choice award, 2015)
- Lobster Joint (Greenpoint)
- A&E Supply Co. (Gowanus)
- Travel Bar (Carroll Gardens)
(more to be announced)
Not a big drinker? don’t worry, there will be a cheese station and bagel bar available to soak up some the alcohol (included in the price of your ticket).