Craving Disney’s Dole Whip? Pine no more.
Sometimes the queues to get Disney’s Dole Whip can be longer than queues to top rides and for good reason, it’s a hybrid refreshment of dreams! It combines the creamy texture of soft-serve with the tanginess of fruit juice into one delicious icy treat. Disney has been blessing us throughout the lockdown. From their churros recipe to free access to Disney+ for a period, they have done their best to give us a taste of the ‘happiest place on earth’ into our homes. Now, the Dole Whip recipe is a very big part of that.
On most days at Disney Land, you’ll find Dole Whip devotees lining up around Adventureland’s Enchanted Tiki Room, waiting to get their hands on the pineapple soft-serve, which has been around since 1986. What makes the beloved tropical treat truly great is how simple it is to make. You’re only three ingredients away from happiness—of course, there’s room to get creative (hint: booze).
- 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream (this can be a dairy-free option or a cup of coconut milk)
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- Blend the “big” scoop of vanilla ice cream with four ounces of pineapple juice and two cups of frozen pineapple chunks in a blender. `
- Mix the mixture until it’s smooth and put it into a “star-tipped piping bag” to make that iconic Dole Whip swirl.
- Make the signature swirl.
Featured Image: Shutterstock