Amtrak has a new deal rolling out for the Night Owls and Early Birds!
If you catch yourself constantly wincing at the price of commuting during your late nights and early mornings, Amtrak’s latest promotion was made with you in mind.
Special “Night Owl Fares” as low as $5 – $20 are now available on select Amtrak Northeast Corridor routes – think Washington D.C. to NYC and everything in between.
This is a great option for travelers returning from concerts, plays, and sporting events or those who commute to work. Avoid the hassle of driving, looking for parking, and possibly falling asleep at the wheel after watching your team lose. Now you can party as hard as you want to at your favorite artists’ concert and know that you’ll be saving money instead of splurging on ride-share surges!
How Night Owl Fares work: Off-peak hour trains traveling between and New York only, departing between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m., will feature ultra-low fares for Coach tickets on Northeast Regional and other select routes. This deal is now available for most Northeast Corridor city pairs, including stops in New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. .
Sample One-Way Coach Fares To/From:
- New York – Washington: $20
- New York – Baltimore/BWI: $15
- Washington – Newark/Newark Liberty: $15
- New York – Philadelphia: $10
- New York – Wilmington: $10
- Philadelphia – Washington: $10
- Washington – Wilmington $10
- Philadelphia – Baltimore/BWI: $5
- New York – Newark/Newark Liberty: $5
- Washington – Baltimore/BWI: $5
What to Expect Onboard
- Large comfortable leather seats with plenty of space and legroom to stretch out or curl up.
- No Middle Seats – ever.
- Free WiFi and power outlets at your seat.
- Bring up to four bags free – yes, two personal items and two bags – for free.
- Easy downtown-to-downtown service.
- Arrive at the station minutes, not hours, before departure for quick and easy boarding.
- Looking to rest along the way? Grab a seat in the quiet car.