Well, that escalated quickly. We can all breath in a “yuge,” deep breath and thank our lucky-stars it’s finally over. Cool down by diving into these great weekend plans; tours for New Yorkers, Tex-Mex brunch, and film festivals in NYC… Check them out:
- When – Saturday November 12, from 11:30 am until 1:30 pm
- Where – Benches Next To Tavern on the Green – Central Park West and West 67th, Manhattan, 10023
- Price – $15
New York Social Network is offering an exclusive tour that’s designed especially for New Yorkers! Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year to rediscover NYC’s oasis, Central Park!
- When – November 12-13, from 12:00 pm until 6:00 pm
- Where – Pinks – 242 E 10th St New York, NY 10003
- Price – $45
Pinks is serving up something special for brunch: you get a scrumptious Cal-Mex brunch for two, with two entrees and two hours of unlimited drinks.
- When – November 12-13
- Where – Wythe Hotel – 80 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, 11211
- Price – From $5
Join the 1st annual Women’s International Film Festival, a brilliant collection of feature films and shorts by independent female filmmakers that will make you run the gamut of emotion from mindless laughter to gripping fear.
- When – Saturday November 19
- Where – TBA Brooklyn – 395 Wythe Avenue, 11211
- Price – $20
Level up your party game to new heights. The hottest underground warehouse party, The Level Party, is finally back.
- When – Daily from 12:00 pm until 2:00 am
- Where – Gebhard’s Beer Culture – 228 W 72nd St, Manhattan, 10023
- Price – $29
With over 500 (Five-Hun-Dred) different types of craft beer and a kitchen full of delicious, juicy recipes for you to enjoy, everybody is in love with Gebhard’s Beer Culture.