Halloween is just one month away and most people are already nailing down plans for the holiday. Well, here we come to let you know about where the party is REALLY at this Halloween. Check out these 5 amazing plans for Halloween in the city:
- Gotham Hall – 1356 Broadway, Manhattan, 10018
- Entry – October 29 · GA Entry from 10:00 pm until 4:00 am
- Price – $99
Being villainous has never been more en vogue than at Villain’s Ball at Gotham Hall. Making an authentic red-carpet entrance and get ready for the venue’s five-hour premium open bar starting at 10pm. Join the city’s hexiest scoundrels on the sweeping dance-floor for high-voltage haunting while an in-house DJ spins spooktacular sets that will make you feel bad in the best way possible.
- Revival – 129 E 15th St, Manhattan, 10003
- Entry – October 29 · GA Entry from 9:00 pm until 3:00 am
- Price – $59
Vamped up in ghoulish glamour, everyone’s favorite rustic yet refined lounge and rooftop goes gory with this to-die-for All Hallows’ Eve celebration. Featuring a 4-hour premium open bar and special live DJ performances, Night of the Living Dead at Revival is the envy of everyone dead, alive or someplace in between, offering plenty of thrills and chills that you won’t soon forget!
- Bowlmor Chelsea Piers – Pier 60, Manahttan, 10011
- Entry – October 29 · from 10:00 pm until 4:00 am
- Price – $15
Heads will roll between your friends as you compete to see who is the best bowler. Or you can shoot lasers like Sigourney Weaver in Alien! When you are done, recharge by having a drink at the semi-private loft space that features flat-screen TVs, lounge seating, and vintage games. It’s a scary good time, so let the games begin!
- Gansevoort Park Rooftop – 420 Park Avenue South, Manhattan, 10016
- Entry – October 29 · from 9:00 pm until 4:00 am
- Price – $20
This Halloween celebration calls for one of your sexier costumes… Enjoy spook-tacular views of the Empire State Building while you sip delicious cocktails at the one-hour open vodka bar. The 6th Annual Penthouse of Peril is a sinful celebration that turns Manhattan’s premier party destination into a mysterious and mischievous Halloween bash.
- Randall’s Island Park – 20 Randall’s Island Park, 10035
- Entry – Tuesdays & Fridays · VIP Entry from 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm
- Price – $37
After 7 years of terrifying LA, the eerie event moves east with a journey through ghostly apparitions, demonic possessions, psychopathic clowns, haunted orphanages, and more. The wicked wagon ride has possessed the likes of The Today Show, FOX, NBC, ABC, MTV, and other news outlets who call the event “terrifying and awesome.”
Featured image source [604now]