The fall is here! Couple’s season. How are you going to show that special person in your life that you care? It’s time to forget the “Netflix and chill” and take them out to paint the town red. Here we have some suggestions for everything from a tinder hookup to the love of your life. 5 Awesome dates this week in NYC:
- The Regal NYC – 163 Hope Street, Brooklyn, 11211
- Entry – 9:00 pm until 12:00 am
- Price – $17
- THE DATE: You like this person, you want to take the relationship to the next level.
Come to the Regal in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and uncork a unique night of romance. Bring a romantic vinyl record and the friendly staff will play it and give you a free cocktail while you listen… pretty sweet! The Regal, with its signature relaxed yet modern twist on the diner-cocktail bar, this is one of Brooklyn’s best kept secrets.
- Stand Up NYC – 236 West 78th Street, 10024
- Entry – Daily at 8:00 pm
- Price – $15
- THE DATE: 1st – 3rd Date
I don’t know about you, but a bad sense of humor is a deal breaker for me. There’s no better way to see what makes your partner giggle than a stand up show, and there’s no better stand up than at Stand Up NY. Since 1986, this comedy club has kept New Yorkers laughing with sets from some of the brightest in the business like Amy Schumer, Artie Lange and Aziz Ansari, rightfully landing it the title of the “incubator of stand-up nobility” by New York Magazine.
- AMC Theatres® – West 34th Street · 312 West 34th St, 10001
- Price – $10.99
- THE DATE: Tinder or blind date
This could be awkward… What if he/she can’t hold a conversation… what if you have nothing in common? We have you covered! Go and watch movie!
It’s the quintessential date night activity for a reason, you’ll see if you have similar taste, see if you are comfortable in each-others company, all without the added pressure of making small talk.
- The Museum of Sex – 233 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, 10016
- Entry – Daily from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm
- Price – $15
- THE DATE – A prelude to a steamy evening.
Let’s heat things up. For over a decade, The Museum of Sex has showcased fascinating exhibitions exploring the art, science, and the study of sexuality. With over three floors to explore, exhibits aim to put sex in context with our understanding of humanity.
- West St. Studios – 67 West Street, #411, Brooklyn, 11222
- Entry – Oct 21 & Nov 11 from 7:00 pm to 9:00
- Price – $150
- THE DATE: Long term relationship
Here’s one for you guys that are are looking for a steamy and romantic activity for you and your partner. Get ready for the most sensual thing you’ll do this fall, Paint in the Dark™. Imagine you and your partner say in a dark studio, delicately painting each other with UV paint, revealing more of each-others bodies with every stroke… I’m sure your imagination can fill in the blanks.
Featured image source [wisgoon]