It’s time to couple-up NYC. How are you going to show that special person in your life that you care? It’s time to forget the “Netflix and chill” and take them out to paint the town red. Here we have some suggestions for everything from a tinder hookup to the love of your life. 5 Awesome dates this week in NYC:
Quiet Clubbing VIP Rooftop Party @ Stage 48
- The Date: Tinder Hookup – First Date
- Where: Stage 48 – 605 W 48th Street, Manhattan, 10036
- When: November 5th – 11:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Price: $15
Who know’s if you’ll both have anything in common? Get down with your own Quiet Event headphones, glow in the dark gear and three live DJs spinning top 40, hip hop, EDM and more!
Blind Wine Tasting: Flights for Two
- The Date: It’s date night with your long term partner
- Where: Corkbuzz Chelsea Market – 75 9th Ave, Manhattan, 10011
- When: November 5th and 6th – 12:00 pm until 9:00 pm
- Price: $29
Broaden your horizons and test your wine theory with this blind tasting for two. Corkbuzz, a cozy wine bar, is the perfect hub for flawless food and wine pairings.
East Village Bottomless Brunch For Two @ Pinks
- The Date: Second or third meetup
- Where: Pinks – 242 E 10th St New York, NY 10003, 10003
- When: November 6th – 12:00 pm until 6:00 pm
- Price: $45
Is this going anywhere? Let’s take a look at this person in the cold light of day and chat over brunch. Pinks is serving up something special for brunch: a scrumptious Cal-Mex brunch for two, with two entrées and two hours of unlimited drinks.
“Hello” – An Adele Tribute
- The Date: From the second date to the married couple.
- Where: Cafe Wha? – 115 MacDougal Street, 10012
- When: November 6th at 7:30 pm
- Price: $9
This one is for everyone. Nothing feels better than singing (or wailing) along with this pop goddess, so get ready for some emotionally-charged covers from “19,” “21” and “25.”
NY Champagne Week: Champagne Passport
- The Date: It’s getting serious.
- Where: Bottlerocket Wine & Spirit5 W 19th St, Manhattan, 10011
- When: November 7th-11th – 11am to 9pm
- Price: $99
Are you about to pop the question? You want to seriously up-the-ante of your average date? With your Champagne Passport in hand, NYC becomes the place to go for the best Champagne and bites from around the world! Champagne Passport holders can enjoy hopping about participating restaurants throughout the week.
Featured image source [jellyfields]