Never Have I Ever is the ultimate pre-game ice breaker, or the ultimate way to embarrass your friends by forcing them to reveal all their secrets. But if you’re one of those people who tends to run out of things to say—either because you’re feeling the pressure in the moment, or you’re that vain that you think you’ve actually done all there is—here’s a list ideas for NYC-related things you’ve (maybe) never done:
Never have I ever…
1. Accidentally gotten on the wrong subway train.
2. Been shopping at Macy’s.
3. Ridden the Staten Island Ferry.
4. Been to the Bronx.
5. Written a social media post complaining about MTA.
6. Lost my MetroCard.
7. Been flashed or mooned on the subway.
8. Participated in the No Pants Subway Ride.
9. Peed in public.
10. Pulled more than two all-nighters in a row.
11. Been to a burlesque show.
12. Instagrammed a skyscraper.
13. Been to the Statue of Liberty.
14. Been ice skating in Rockefeller Center.
15. Been anywhere near Rockefeller Center between Thanksgiving and New Year’s.
16. Been to Times Square on New Year’s.
17. Been inside the Trump Building.
18. Driven a car in the city.
19. Fallen asleep on the subway.
20. Been to Katz deli.
21. Ventured farther east than Williamsburg
22. Visited a weird art gallery.
23. Been to Trader Joe’s.
24. Complained about the Starbucks holiday cups.
25. Gone topless in public.
Cover photo credit: m01229/Flickr