2015 is coming to an end, and if you don’t have any ideas for your New Year’s resolution, we came up with a few for you:
1. Quit smoking. Again.
2. Only drink two cups of coffee per day instead of three.
3. Hold doors open for people.
4. Take the stairs more often.
5. Stick to your budget (or try harder to).
7. Donate to charity.
8. Give leftover food to homeless people.
9. Only order take-out two nights a week.
10. Go vegetarian/vegan.
11. Try riding your bike to work.
12. Start training for the next New York City marathon.
13. Visit your parents more often.
14. Or maybe just call.
15. Take up yoga.
16. Take up meditation.
17. Do that one thing you’ve been meaning to do for a while.
18. Read the newspaper more often.
19. Be more aware of what’s going on in the city.
20. Brighten someone’s day.
Cover photo credit: Anthony Quintano/Flickr