It’s going to be a hot, HOT, summer in NYC this year! Like many others you might be thinking about escaping the city heat for a little while. Here are a few helpful tips to make the most out of your money, time and space for your summer vacation.
1. When booking flights and hotels online enable private browsing. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
2. The best time to buy airline tickets is 6 weeks before your flight at 6pm.
3. Places cheapest international places to fly to from NY
10. Paris, France for as low as $697 round trip
9. Lima, Peru for as low as $697 round trip
8. London, England as low as $680 round trip
7. Milan, Italy for as low as $658 round trip
6. Dublin, Ireland for as low as $648 round trip
5. Rome, Italy for as low as $614 round trip
4. Tel Aviv, Israel for as low as $612 round trip
3. Istanbul, Turkey for as low as $598 round trip
2. San Juan, Puerto Rico for as low as $343 round trip
1. Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago for as low as $266 round trip
4. A guide to the worlds electrical outlets… you’re welcome.
5. Free Internet At The Airport? try typing in a URL with ?.jpg at the end.
6.When you get to your vacation spot, download an app for your phone that will help you discover things to do that the guide books will have left out. We recommend fever.
7. Use colorful ribbons, luggage straps, or handle grips to quickly identify your luggage.
8. Use your belt to prevent your collar from getting squashed… or use your collars to prevent your belts from uncoiling!
9. Use your shoes for rolled up socks and underwear so you use every inch of space.
10. To save space roll your clothes, don’t fold them.
11. Scan your passport, identification card, and itinerary and email them to yourself. This provides an extra copy of each in the event of loss or theft.