It’s the perfect temperature for layers of fashion, and of course, you’re in the perfect city to find inspiration. Here are some of our favorite layered looks:
1. A tweed coat over a plaid skirt with black sweater and stockings. You’ll be warm and you’ll get a ton of complements on your fashion sense.
2. This black lace dress under a light gray coat gives you an ethereal look even in the cold weather.
3. You might be a little chilly in a crop top, but you’ve got to love Miranda Kerr’s geometric prints and fluffy-hooded black coat.
4. A leather jacket and skinny jeans will never go out of style. Put a panel sweater underneath and a beanie on top for climate control and extra personality.
5. We’re not quite sure what to call this fleecy, oversized jacket, but whatever it is we need it. Put your favorite sweatshirt underneath and you’re ready to take on the city.
6. She looks incredibly chic in this long black coat with a simple striped T-shirt underneath. And can we talk about those thigh-high boots?
7. This one isn’t exactly layered but we love it so much we just had to include it. The combination of the tight leather pants with the oversized sweater are a perfect combination.
8. How bold do you have to be to pull off a blue fur coat? Pretty bold. But she works it.
9. An oversized sweater with a warm scarf can be the perfect combination to keep you cozy on these autumn days.
10. Slightly less bold than the blue fur coat, this brown fur vest is great over long sleeves. The pencil skirt and combat boots complete this fierce look.