The weekend is finally here! But how are you going to spend it? Why not head out and experience everything that the city has to offer. Here are the 6 best part nights NYC has to offer this weekend.
- Hudson Terrace – 621 W 46th Street, 10036
- Price: Free
Start the weekend right, with a rooftop happy hour to warm you up for a weekend of fun. Hudson Terrace is the place to be from 5pm!
- Highline Ballroom – 431 W. 16th Street, Manhattan, 10011
- from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
- Price. $15
Friday nights in the Highline Ballroom are unmissable, in this amazing venue famed for its sound, lights and atmosphere.
- Haus NYC285 West Broadway, 10013
- Entry from 11:00 pm until 4:00 am
- Price: $19
In the 100 year old Old Brunner building between Soho and Tribecca you’ll find the cities new premier hotspot, Haus. Listen the the best EDM and hip hop the city has to offer in this one of a kind venue.
- Stage 48 – 605 W 48th Street, Manhattan, 10036
- Entry from 11:00 pm until 3:00 am
- Price: $15
If an upscale VIP venue under a canopy of stars is your thing, grab your headphones this Saturday and head to Stage 48.
- Pier 15 & John Street, Manhattan, 10006
- Boat cruise from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Price: $15
Kick back and relax on a happy hour cruise around the harbor this Sunday. If a few hours with snacks, music, booze on a luxury yacht sounds like fun, then Hornblower’s Alive After Five Cruise is a must-do activity.
- LIC Landing – 52-10 Center Boulevard, Queens, 11101
- Entry from 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm
- Price $8
Bringing all new meaning to “a quite Sunday”, Quiet Events brings us their biggest outdoor party yet. Pick from three top live DJs spinning the best tracks through state of the art wireless earphones while enjoying the Midtown Manhattan skyline.
Featured image source: [clubsinnyc]