Who doesn’t want a five-star meal without having to harvest a kidney to pay for it? Dine in Brooklyn offers the boroughs best food at without breaking the bank, and this year will be the best yet.
One of the city’s best food events kicks off today! Dine in Brooklyn runs until March 30th and features some of the boroughs best eateries. It is the perfect excuse to discover, or even rediscover, all of Brooklyn’s culinary delights.
Not sure where to start? Here are some of our favorite restaurants that are participating:
- Gran Sasso – 65 Kent Ave., Williamsburg
- Hunger Pang – 1021 Church Ave., Kensington
- BKW – 747 Franklin Ave., Crown Heights
- Friend of a Farmer – 76 Montague St., Brooklyn Heights
- Nightingale Nine – 329 Smith St., Carroll Gardens
- Boqueria – 590 Fulton St., Fort Greene
- Le Sajj – 8221 5th Ave., Bay Ridge
Participating restaurants offer prix fixe dinners costing $28 (not including tax or tip) and some eateries are offering $15 lunch and $12 brunch specials.
Don’t waste any more time to see about getting a table, visit dineinbk.com to map out your gourmet Brooklyn adventure.