BFF or lover, it’s Time to treat that special boy/girl in your life to an unforgettable night out. NYC has thousands of events going on in the near future, so we’ve picked through the list to bring you the 5 most intriguing and entertaining things-to-do to treat your special someone to an unforgettable time.
- Hudson River Sightseeing at Pier 78 – 455 12th avenue, Pier 78, 10018
- Everyday – 9:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Price – $12
Grab a friend, hire a bike and enjoy the early fall weather while exploring the Hudson River Greenway. It’s a beautiful and safe bike path that runs along the Hudson River.
- Fatty Fish Restaurant – 406 E 64th Street, Manhattan, 10065
- Entry – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 11:00 am until 10:15 pm
- Price – $55
Fatty Fish is a highly rated Michelin recommended Asian-Inspired American restaurant located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side known for its innovative cuisine. If you’re going to head out for only one dinner, make sure it’s here. This is the perfect recipe for good-times.
- Stand Up NYC – 236 West 78th Street, 10024
- Entry – Monday to Saturday 8:00 pm
- Price – $15
I don’t know about you, but a bad sense of humor is a deal breaker for me. There’s no better way to see what makes your partner giggle than a stand up show, and there’s no better stand up than at Stand Up NY. Since 1986, this comedy club has kept New Yorkers laughing with sets from some of the brightest in the business like Amy Schumer, Artie Lange and Aziz Ansari, rightfully landing it the title of the “incubator of stand-up nobility” by New York Magazine.
- Drunk Shakespeare – 300 W 43rd St, 10036
- Performance – Monday to Saturday from 10:00 pm until 12:00 am
- Price – $29
The premise is simple; after five shots of whiskey, each actor transforms a Shakespeare play into a raucous, revolutionary, and jaw dropping-performance full of linguistic agility and expert storytelling. Shakespeare on the rocks anyone?
- The Regal NYC – 163 Hope Street, Brooklyn, 11211
- Entry – Thursday 9:00 pm until 12:00 am
- Price – $17
Come to the Regal in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and uncork a unique night of music. Bring a vinyl record and the friendly staff will play it and give you a free cocktail while you listen..pretty sweet! The Regal, with its signature relaxed yet modern twist on the diner-cocktail bar, this is one of Brooklyn’s best kept secrets.